Wednesday 28 March 2018

Beauty

Hi there!
Today, I'm sharing a layout that I completed after being inspired by the March Moodboard over at UK Scrap Addicts. The bottom middle picture on the moodboard caught my eye and I had the perfect photo in mind. My son's girlfriend comes from Wales, and every now and then she goes back to visit family and friends. This photo shows her with her 'Welsh' girlfriends all dressed up for a night out. I used Prima Rossibelle paper collection for this layout. I adore all the gold details in the papers. I spent the time fussy cutting lots of elements to help layer and build-up my page. I used modelling paste through a mask on the background paper, then mixed my Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals powders with water and splattered the colours centrally over the paste where I wanted my photo cluster to be. I embellished with a few flowers and stamped some leaves that I embossed in gold. I really enjoyed doing this one and of course, I framed it and gave it to my son's girlfriend as a gift. She was delighted! I hope you like it as much as she does.


Below is the March Moodboard for UK Scrap Addicts and the link to their blog. Head on over there, you'll find plenty of inspiration from the Design Team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment