Saturday, 31 December 2016

Ho ho ho!

Hello once again! Is it really the last day of 2016? Gulp! Wow, this year has gone fast. Here's to a happy, healthy and crafty 2017. Cheers! 


I have another Christmas layout to share today. My youngest son meeting Santa (many moons ago!). This one is more traditional in colour than the previous page. I've used the lovely Kaisercraft 'Silent Night' collection. Lots of cutting and layering - I really worked my scissors! I stamped the background card stock in gold snowflakes. The gorgeous Christmas tree banner was a bargain find at only £1 from a local shop. I think it finishes off the layout lovely. I'm entering this page into the December Challenge over at 'Scrap The Boys'. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Marie xx.


You can find the December challenge at: 

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, so much detail, beautifully put together! Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Gorgeous work. Love the little embellishments. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Christmas page! Thank you for joining in at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete